Requires iOS 7
Not compatible with iPads (yet!)
SpringPaper: Cycle your wallpaper!
Bored with just one wallpaper?
SpringPaper can fix that!
Set an unlimited number of photos as your wallpaper; SpringPaper will automatically cycle through all of them.
Choose photos from your Photo Library or from any folder on your device.
SpringPaper is very customizable: You can change almost any aspect of its functionality. Go crazy!
* Transition (fade, camera shutter, ripple, page turn, etc.)
* Hide icons, dock, and/or status bar
* And much more!
Includes Activator and Flipswitch support.
Found a bug? Have a comment? Suggestions?
Send me an email via Cydia or mention me on Twitter: @jaysan1292
Configure options from Settings.
- Fix safe mode crashes with Eclipse and DisableParallaxEffect
- Fix issues with Springtomize 3
- Fix issues with TinyGrid+
- Fix issues with ClassicDock
- Fix issues with TransparentDock
- Fix issues with Fancy
- Tentative fix for DockShift (note: may look strange under some settings)
- Fixed an issue where the app switcher homescreen page would look strange in landscape
In the previous version, if you missed it
- Instant/No transition option
- Customizable transition directions (right to left, left to right, top to bottom, bottom to top, random)
- Live blur option (was previously in Experimental options)
- Parallax/Zoom toggles: Enable or disable parallax and zoom *without* turning on Reduce Motion
- Will now work whether or not Activator is installed
- No longer requires a regular wallpaper be set (previously, SpringPaper would not work if a dynamic wallpaper was set)
- Various small bug fixes and improvements