Compatible with iOS 9 and 10
Is your camera roll a mess? Do you hate using the photos app? Take back control of your photos with PhotoManager.
- Choose to move or copy photos out of the camera roll into albums
- Protect albums with Touch ID or password (activated by long press or in edit menu)
- Hide protected albums from other apps
- Save photos directly to an album from the camera
- Hide/show locked albums with a quick gesture
- Individually hide stock albums including recently deleted
- Change the number of grid columns
- Customise the tab bar
- PhotoManager does not modify any system files and will not apply in non-jailbroken mode.
- It utilises Apple's inbuilt hidden photos folder. It is recommend to unhide any photos before installing this tweak
- Syncing will move all album photos out of the camera roll. You can toggle which albums this affects in settings
Options configurable in settings.
- Fix screenshots not showing in other apps
- Option to allow reordering of stock albums
- Fixed bug with cropping or rotating photos
- Fixed albums not showing in some apps such as Dropbox and OneDrive
- Attempt to fix layout issues
- Added option to disable custom column layouts
- Fixed photos not moving properly between custom albums