Compatible with iOS 8, 9 and 10
FlashAlert is a tweak that uses iPhone LED and/or screen flash to notify you when a notification is received or if you have active notifications.
The tweak lets you configure the following settings for each application:
- Flash source: LED, screen, LED & screen
- LED Flash pattern (10 different patterns)
- Number of LED flashes (1-10)
- LED flash intensity (Low, Medium, High)
- Screen flash color and number of flashes
NOTE: Due to HW limitations, low flash intensity is still pretty intense.
Also, it is possible to set and configure repeated alerts if you miss a notification.
Another cool feature is a blinker that will blink periodically (configurable) if you have unread notifications.
Configure options from Settings.