Requires iOS 9.3.3
This tweak will provide you with an easy and efficient way to filter the title as well as the content of every incoming notification using your own selection of keywords.
If a notification either have its title or content matching one of the keywords, it will be replaced by a text of your choice.
You also have the possibility to completely delete (hide) incoming notifications if the title and/or content matches one of the keywords.
Here is a list of the features :
- Filter the notification title ;
- Filter the notification content ;
- Separate keyword list for the title and content ;
- Replace content if keyword is found in title ;
- Delete incoming notifications if keyword found in either the title or content of said notification ;
- Possibility of applying the filter to some LockScreen, Notification Banners or Notification center independently ;
Configure the tweak from the Settings.