Try a demonstration of bluetooth control, with the free BlueCam app.
Should work on all devices running iOS7 (iPad, iPhone, iPod) including 64bit (not tested)
ControlCam gives you the ability to control your Camera app using a bluetooth controller that support iOS devices, it's also compatible with ControllersForAll!
The following list contains supported buttons with their functionalities:
• R = Take a pic
• L = Kill the app (aka Emergency Exit)
• Up = Increase brightness by 10%
• Down = Decrease brightness by 10%
• Right = Switch to Photo Mode
• Left = Switch to Video Mode
• X = Switch from back to front cam and vise versa
• O = Set flashlight ON (Not for iPad)
• ▢ = Set flashlight OFF (Not for iPad)
• △ = Set flashlight Auto (Not for iPad)
Note: You might need to press hard the buttons since the pressure is max.
More features to come:
- Support multiple apps as Instagram, Retrica, etc…
- Customize each button
No configurable options available.