Creating a dynamic, minimal, beautiful status bar has never been easier. By letting you replace the signal, wifi/data, and battery icons with informative and personalized circles, Circlet is a must for themers and iOS lovers alike. From start to finish, every detail of Circlet has been thought through and thought again, lifting the weight off of every status bar you'll see again.
You'll have to see it to believe it.
Circlet is also as lightweight as humanly possible. There's no WinterBoard or Alkaline requirements, and not even a single respring is needed to enjoy every feature. In addition, every "circlet" is generated as-needed, without any saved assets, letting you get back to enjoying your precious megabytes of space. It's all in the code (which will be open source shortly after release).
Supports all iPhones and iPod Touches on iOS 7. iPad support coming soon. To be prepared for the many updates to come, and get your foot in the door, make sure to follow me on Twitter
- Improved service strength representations - Several Textual style fixes (especially concerning Time) - Various important bug fixes and improvements
- Notched Sliders Replaced three-part size control with discrete-increment sliders for a much finer, wider range of options.
- 99% Fill Fix Fixed issue where a 99% full circlet using the Fill style would empty.
- Default Custom Color Pick Makes Circlet's tint color the default custom color pick, rather than #000000 (to alleviate some confusion).
- Optimizations Heavily improved preference reading / caching. - Retina Support Full Retina-display iOS 6 and iPad support!