• 64bit A7 Chip Devices: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina.
• 32bit Devices: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th & 4th Generations.
• Firmware: iOS 8.x, iOS 7.x and iOS 6.x.
• Chrome Version: Compatible with latest Chrome version 38.0.2125.67. I strongly recommend that you always upgrade to the latest supported version of chrome.
iOS 8 Only:
• Media Import feature is very temperamental and buggy in iOS 8. I'm working on a clean fix, so please bear with me guys.
Chrome Downloader+ is a nifty extension which combines 3 apps in one package:
• A "File Download Manager”
• A "Video Downloader" from Youtube, Vevo, Dailymotion and Vimeo.
• A "Media Importer”.
It's an all in one solution for all your downloading needs and media related activities.
Chrome Downloader+ adds a powerful, slick and easy to use download manager to Chrome browser right on your iDevice. It allows you to download pretty much anything you encounter on the Web. It supports an extensive list of file types and mimes which you can configure and expand to suit your needs.
Files can then be opened in any application (iFile, Dropbox, VLC...) that supports that particular file type in your device.
Chrome Downloader+ also delivers a unique and fully featured solution for downloading videos for offline viewing from major video websites like YouTube, Vevo, Dailymotion and Vimeo (other sites are periodically added).
And if that's not enough, CD+ integrates a standalone app for importing and viewing any supported media on your device. You can use it to fully customise the Metadata, add artwork and import the video or only the audio into various builtin supported apps: Music App, Videos App, Podcasts, Photos App...
The user interface was lovingly designed to give CD+ a clean and sexy iOS8/7 look and feel.
Video Downloading Features
• Download YouTube, Vevo, Dailymotion and Vimeo videos for offline viewing (other sites are periodically added).
• Supports multiple video qualities: 144p up to 1080p.
• Even download Youtube videos which haven't been made available on mobile.
• Even download Vimeo Pro videos which aren't usually available for download.
• Discreet sliding panel with quality options controlled by a convenient draggable button.
• Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations: Music Library, Video App, Podcasts App, Camera Roll, Mail App...
• Imports to Music App are best supported with these qualities 1080p, 720p, 360p and 240p.
• Large and beautiful Retina icons fully adaptable to iPhone and iPad display.
• Freely modify your media's Metadata with support to search for a specific album artwork.
• Imported media is synced back to your computer's iTunes library.
• Enable or disable Video Downloaders independently of the Download Manager.
• Supports both portrait and landscape device orientations.
Original Download Manager Features
• A large and fully customisable list of supported file types.
• Control the number of concurrent downloads in the queue.
• Badge notification to denote number of downloads in progress.
• Save downloads anywhere within the "mobile" (/var/mobile) directory.
• In app previewing of common file types (iWork, Microsoft Office, RTF, PDF, Images, CSV...).
• Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations.
• Works in Chrome's Incognito mode.
Please use twitter to request new features, report bugs or simply to leave a comment.
Configure options from within the Settings App.
- Added support for iOS 8 (please note that the