Compatible with iOS 7 and 8
Compatible with all music players and with audio over AirPlay.
ChangeAwake provides a simple and beautiful way to be notified about your music when your device is locked with the display off. It does so by waking up the device for a user-defined time interval when the playing track changes. This can be useful in any situation where one wants to know what the new track is without having to interact with the device. Alternatively, ChangeAwake also provides a new way to interact with your music and to experience lock-screen music extensions such as ColorFlow and CustomCover.
A plethora of options for customization are offered, as follows:
- Control display fade-in times;
- Control display fade-out times;
- Control wake intervals (the duration at normal brightness when not fading in or out);
- Control wake delays;
- Control whether or not waking is triggered on battery, on power or when headphones are plugged in;
- Snoozing the wake ability for selected players.
ChangeAwake and all of its customisation features also integrate (optionally) with Activator-driven track changing; for instance, the device may now be woken up using a short hold of the volume-up button when skipping to the next track.
ChangeAwake is compatible with a number of popular lock-screen extensions including, but not limited to, ColorFlow, CustomCover, Forecast, IntelliscreenX and LockInfo.