Compatible with iOS 10
On iOS 9, 8 or 7? Try Calendar for Lockscreen
50% off for original Calendar for Lockscreen owners.
Completely rebuilt in iOS 10 style, Calendar for Lockscreen 2 displays upcoming events from your calendar(s) right in front of you. It fully blends in with the existing lockscreen components, both in looks and the functionality. You can choose how many days ahead to display, as well as to limit the number of events displayed. If you are using multiple calendars, it is possible to select which ones should be shown.
Grouping of events by dates is now also possible, to neatly organize the list.
The look and feel of all calendar components can be tailored to your liking - please see screenshots below for some examples. There are many customization options and features:
- Font size and color of titles, dates, locations and section headers
- Should event locations be displayed or not
- List display options: separators, background color, header color...
- Should swipe on an event open the Calendar app
- The style of icon next to each event (none, calendar-style, or small/large dot in specific calendar's color)
- Lockscreen timeout (possibility to increase it from the default couple of seconds)
Compatible with all iOS 10 devices (iPhone, iPad)