Compatible with iOS 7, 8, 9 and 10
Protect your apps with Touch ID or passcode!
Add stylish protection to your applications and many other protectable items and prevent opening them unless you authenticate using your fingerprint! (or enter a passcode, in devices that don't support TouchID)
The most secure and yet fastest way to protect your applications, presented with a very cool UI.
Touch ID needs less than a second to verify a correctly added fingerprint!
The tweak listens to application launch events or other protected items events and blocks them if they are listed as protected until you enter your Touch ID (or passcode)!
You can configure it to protect access to applications, folders, settings panes, flipswitches, control center items, power down, SIM unlock and more!
You can set a passcode as an alternative protection method (or as the only method in devices without TouchID sensor). The passcode is different than your device's passcode! (or you could use the same)
Enjoy the fastest and yet most secure protection!
- Fixes an issue that causes BioProtect settings to crash when entering protected Applications section.
- New feature: BioProtect lockscreen notifications! (iOS 10 only)
- Fixed FlipControlCenter switches allowing access to protected Settings app using force-touch or hold on switches
- Fixed lockscreen protected app notifications requiring fingerprint at lockscreen twice and failing to authenticate for unlock
- Fixed Camera app allowing access to protected photos using force touch on the preview image at the bottom.
- Fixed 3D Touch allowing access to protected applications.
- Fixed Rest Finger to Open incompatibility.
- Added FingerTouch and rTouch compatibility along with most TouchID tweaks.
- Fixed BioProtect allowing access to protected settings panes in split view (iPhone 6/6S/7 Plus).
- Fixed BioProtect allowing access to protected apps / widgets in the side pane of springboard/lockscreen.
- Fixed TouchID acquisition methods to properly work without interruptions.
- Fixed BioProtect requiring to lift finger on some devices in order to accept the fingerprint.
- Fixed UI being misplaced when passcode field appeared.
- Fixed keyboard blocking the alert's cancel button when passcode was enabled.
- Fixed apps with the same name not appearing in Protected Apps list even if the apps were different.
- Fixed Caller ID protection not always working correctly.
- Fixed random crash in settings.
- Fixed random crash when opening app from app switcher
- Fixes an issue that causes BioProtect to crash on iOS < 10.x