Simple quick reply, compose and more!
auki is the best way to experience quick reply on your iPhone and iPod touch with meticulous design choices with what really matters most to the user. auki doesn't stop at just quick reply, it also delivers above and beyond key features like:
auki is designed to enhance the way we compose messages without cluttering Notification Center with extra buttons/tappable fields and to access it from all Notification Center tabs. With deep thoughts, we found the best way to activate quick compose—swipe down gesture. With quick compose, users have the ability to quickly search for single or multiple contacts (for group messaging) and the ability to upload media with your messages. It's so simple, you can do it all from the lock screen in seconds.
Before auki, we would get pulled out of an app into Messages app to answer a message. By the time we finish replying to that message, we would forget what we were doing. Now with auki, users have the ability to quickly tap the newly added “Reply” button to quickly reply. With the help of smart SMS/iMessage detection, you will not get charged for standard SMS rates from outside your country. From the quick reply view, you get to see your contact picture, what email or number he/she sent the message from, upload media with your quick reply and away to go.
Do you have an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, husband, wife, friend or even a group conversation that you just want to ignore and not have to deal with? Just swipe left on the the conversation cell you want, tap Silent, and you will not hear from them until you unsilent them. When you activate Silent mode, the conversation will not play alert sounds, notification banners or vibrate your phone. This also puts you in Stealth mode so your read receipts and type indicator will be disabled for all your Silent contacts.
With dark mode, you have the power to schedule auki to whenever you want, for example, when the sun sets so it can automatically change. This way, your eyes can feel relaxed at night when you compose a message to your family or friends or even quick reply to a good night message. If you want to use dark mode full time to compliment your space grey iPhone 5s or iPod touch, you can do that as well with just a single tap in the preference panel—it's that easy. Just set it, forget it and compose and reply with style.
Many, many features:
auki brings with it many useful features that you will just have to experience for yourself. This will change the way you use your iPhone or iPod touch for messaging, forever.
What many others have said:
"This is the iOS 7 messaging tweak you’ve been waiting for"
"Auki steals the crown as best quick reply jailbreak tweak for iPhone"
—Cult of Mac
"A lightweight implementation of quick reply and quick compose, [...] feels as if it could have been natively included"
"iOS 7 quick reply the way Apple should do it"
"auki tweak makes the life so easier when answering to messages. A must have!"
"auki provides everything you could want from a quick-compose / reply tweak"
"The best quick reply tweak"
Supported Languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Vietnamese
Compatible on all iPhone and iPod touch on iOS 7.0.x
Not compatible with biteSMS and Messages+, they will be uninstalled.
*This is our biggest update yet*
· New dark mode (with scheduling)!
·New long hold on Cancel button to mark as read
·New long hold on Reply button to reply as SMS
· Support motion/parallax
· Fixed high CPU usage bug (thanks Beta382 for providing us with a crash log)
· Fixed failed picture messaging sending/delivering issue
· Fixed crash on iOS < 7.0.3
· Fixed keyboard bug
· Fixed crash in attachment view
· Fixed odd resizing contact picture issues
· Application/games/video will pause when replying with auki
· Compatibility with Coono
· Improved Spanish translation
· Added FlipSwitch toggle to activate compose
· Added hardware keyboard support
· Added language support for Czech, Danish, Greek, Hebrew, Slovakian, Turkish and Vietnamese (thanks to all our translators!)
<-- * Support for alert pop up style notifications
* Removed conflict with SmartClose
* Fixed potential bug leading to high CPU usage
* Fixed minor Eclipse crash (while in preference)
* Fixed Arabic and French translation
* Added Romanian and Polish translation
* New preference panel with master toggle and disable contact images inside Messages app
* Added language support for Arabic, Dutch, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish (Thank you to all our translators!)
* Compatible with IntelliScreenX 7
* Support keyboards shortcuts
* Support Vietnamese keyboard
* Fixed empty text message that sends along with attached image
* Added conflict for Couria
* Added conflict for PowerDown Enhancer
* Added conflict for SmartClose (for now)