Unified AppSync dynamic library for iOS 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. Supports arm64.
AppSync Unified and jailbreaking are NOT for piracy.
AppSync Unified and jailbreaking are for freedom of your iOS device.
AppSync Unified is a tweak that patches installd to allow for the installation of fakesigned IPA packages on an iOS device.
AppSync Unified can be used to downgrade or clone installed apps, to download fakesigned IPAs (often emulators), and also to assist in the development of iOS applications using Xcode 6 or below.
AppSync Unified should not be used to pirate iOS apps. Please support iOS developers and do not pirate!
I explain the problem with AppSync Unified and iOS piracy rather thoroughly in this reddit post. Please give it a read.
- Added compatibility with iOS 11.
- Fixed a (benign) bug where `asu_inject` would get erroneously enabled on some 32-bit devices.
6.0~b1: February 13th, 2017
- Return the public "Apple iPhone OS Application Signing" intermediate certificate instead of `kSecMagicBytes` on iOS 10 to avoid a Security.framework crash — thanks JulioVerne!
5.8: January 30th, 2016
- Prevented AppSync Unified from excessively performing synchronous calls to NSLog(), which improves uicache performance a bit.
5.6-1: July 18th, 2015
- Fixed uicache causing installd to crash while executing ASU's copyEntitlementDataFromFile on iOS 8.3/8.4
- Fixed installing certain types of apps on iOS 8.3/8.4
5.5-1: June 28th, 2015
- Quick and dirty workaround for ASU problems on iOS 8.3.
5.4.1-1: April 08th, 2015
- Better (less dirty) fix to the copyEntitlementDataFromFile crash. Just check if super->count is > -1.
5.4-1: April 08th, 2015
- Fixed a bug where users would experience an installd crash whenever uicache was being run against apps with malformed entitlements from Cydia
5.3-1: December 07th, 2014
- Fixed a bug where users using the TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak would not get ASU successfully injected into installd at install-time due to com.apple.mobile.installd being in an unexpected location.
- Removes other mirrored AppSync Unified packages found on other repositories that cause issues when the user attempts to install net.angelxwind.appsyncunified.
5.2-1: November 12th, 2014
- Modified DEBIAN control file to add more mirrored package IDs.
5.1-1: November 12th, 2014
- Major rewrite of AppSync Unified to fully support iOS 8.
4.5-1: July 21st, 2014
- Modified NSLog behaviour to check to see if net.angelxwind.appsyncunified is installed.
4.4-1: July 01st, 2014
- Added more PPSync package IDs to the removal list.
1.0~4.3-1: 2013 ~ May 2014
- Various bugfixes, various PPSync package IDs added to removal list.