Fed up with the design of your lock screen ? Try akvo: it's a LockHTML widget designed for iOS 7 and above. This fullfeatured and customizable widget will replace the clock on your lock screen. It will show you date and time as well as the current weather.
Using akvo's integrated settings, it's easy change the look and feel of your lock screen and give it the aspect that you prefer.
The widget was designed to be used on all iOS devices (including iPad) running iOS 7 or above. It just adapts itself to all screen sizes. Place the widget wherever you want by using LockHTML's Edit Mode (long press on the widget to move it, just like you would do with icons on the home screen).
- 24h option
- AM/PM option
- Advanced design (adding the current weather to the widget)
- Weather of your GPS location (WidgetWeather2 will be needed)
- Manually set your location using WOEIDs (Yahoo! Weather)
- Fahrenheit / Celsius switch
- Two different fonts for time display
- Option for a thicker general font
- Black Mode (for bright wallpapers)
- Option to hide the leading zero for the time display
- Option invert date/time position
- Works with any wallpaper
I designed some wallpapers that you can install separately: