The creator of 1derful HD, RocketSauce and co-creator of the E is for Ezra charity themes brings you the 1Derland White Glyphish Theme.
COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH WINTERBOARD/ICONOMATIC AND ANEMONE.
For 9.2/9.3 users, it's recommended you use Anemone as your theme engine with this theme. Winterboard has yet to be updated for the latest jailbreak as of this comment (8/6/16).
This is an ICON THEME for iOS7 through iOS9. Devices supported include the iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6-plus, iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s-plus.
This is a collection of almost 200 custom Glyph-style icons that are just waiting to bring some beauty to your springboard.
WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS ICON PACK YOU GET THREE MORE 1DERLAND GLYPH ICON PACKS, INSTALLED SEPARATELY, ABSOLUTELY FREE! THAT'S 4 THEMES FOR THE PRICE OF 1! Simply search "1Derland" or select the "TCcentex's Other Themes" link below after purchasing this White Glyph pack to install the Gray, Gold and Dark versions for FREE.
WINTERBOARD: In order to apply the custom icon frame, icon shadows and themed folder icon, the free tweak "iconOmatic" will be installed with the theme.
IF ICONOMATIC DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL, ENSURE TO MANUALLY INSTALL IT.
The folders are now themed too -- you must ensure the “No Folder Blur (winter board folder)” option is turned on in Iconomatic settings in order to apply the themed folder (turning the option off, respringing, then turning it on again followed by a respring may be required).
Recent changes9.3 - August 19, 2016
9.0.1 - November 30, 2015
- Updates for iOS 9.2 - 9.3 and IconBundles folder added for improved Anemone compatibility
9.0 - October 17, 20158.4.1 - August 7, 2015
- Updated for Anemone compatibility
8.4 - July 29, 2015
- File updates coinciding with most recent build of Iconomatic, the tweak used to apply icon frame/overlay and shadow effects. A themed Folder is now included - you must ensure the “No Folder Blur (winter board folder)” option is turned on in Iconomatic settings in order to apply the themed folder (turning the option off, respringing, then turning it on again followed by a respring may be required).
8.1-3 - February 8, 2015
- File name changes for iOS 8.4
8.1-2 - December 4, 2014
- Icon updates for better iPhone 6-plus compatibility
8.1-1 - November 29, 2014
- Removed corrupted files causing the Settings App to crash with theme activated in WinterBoard.
8.1 - November 21, 2014
- Minor updates to work with newest version of Winterboard better (removed IconBundles folder as clock & newsstand are now theming, as well as removed artwork file to display settings icons on iPhone 6’s)
1.2.1 - June 2, 2014
- Updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6/6+. Removed support for iOS6 and below.
1.2 - April 29, 2014
- Updated icon file names of many icons to allow them to be themed properly
1.1 - March 16, 2014
- Added almost 50 new themed icons - now almost 250 total!
1.0 - February 20, 2014
- Themed Settings icons (thanks Jato_BZ!)
- More themed icons
- Themed Progress Loaders